Improvement and change can be difficult to incorporate into the daily operations of hospitals and physician practices. Factors such as decreases in reimbursement (due to Medicare and Medicaid funding cuts), increases in the uninsured population, declines in margins, and pressures from managed care organizations demand process improvements in the revenue cycle.
We can help achieve improved operational results by maximizing revenue and improving cash flow for your organization.
- Accounts receivable assessment and action plan
- Behavioral health coding and billing consulting
- Case mix analysis
- Coding reviews: MS-DRG, hospital outpatient, and
- Chargemaster reviews with education and training
- Chargemaster re-modeling and pricing
- Charge capture/clinical documentation
- HIM staffing and interim coding assistance
- Home health and hospice coding and billing consulting
- Implementation assistance
- Operational practice assessments
- Patient access optimization, centralized scheduling
- Practice management services
- Provider enrollment and credentialing
- Provider-based consulting
- Rural health clinic/FQHC consulting
- Specialty coding and billing education: cath lab, IR,
radiation therapy, etc.
- Supply/pharmacy revenue cycle management
- Telehealth consulting services
- Therapy operations and referral development
- 501(R) compliance
Do you know that CMS is making significant changes to split/share and critical care services in 2022? Are your providers aware of the changes? Are they prepared to modify the documentation of these services? Are your coders prepared to report the required modifier? On November 2, 2021, CMS released the 2022 Physician Fee Schedule Final […]
President Biden’s administration recently announced its Path Out of the Pandemic action plan which included specific guidance around a COVID-19 vaccine mandate. The action plan calls for employers with 100 or more employees to require employees to be vaccinated or submit to weekly tests, as well as requiring vaccinations for federal employees, contractors, and hospitals […]
Staying Ahead of the CMS Auditor: Why Documentation in Outpatient Rehabilitation Matters The Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) suspended audits between March and August of 2020 to allow providers to focus on providing care during COVID-19. But now external audits in outpatient rehabilitation are ramping back up. Since the Office of Inspector General […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.