Improvement and change can be difficult to incorporate into the daily operations of hospitals and physician practices. Factors such as decreases in reimbursement (due to Medicare and Medicaid funding cuts), increases in the uninsured population, declines in margins, and pressures from managed care organizations demand process improvements in the revenue cycle.
We can help achieve improved operational results by maximizing revenue and improving cash flow for your organization.
- Accounts receivable assessment and action plan
- Behavioral health coding and billing consulting
- Case mix analysis
- Coding reviews: MS-DRG, hospital outpatient, and
- Chargemaster reviews with education and training
- Chargemaster re-modeling and pricing
- Charge capture/clinical documentation
- HIM staffing and interim coding assistance
- Home health and hospice coding and billing consulting
- Implementation assistance
- Operational practice assessments
- Patient access optimization, centralized scheduling
- Practice management services
- Provider enrollment and credentialing
- Provider-based consulting
- Rural health clinic/FQHC consulting
- Specialty coding and billing education: cath lab, IR,
radiation therapy, etc.
- Supply/pharmacy revenue cycle management
- Therapy operations and referral development
- 501(R) compliance
Staying Ahead of the CMS Auditor: Why Documentation in Outpatient Rehabilitation Matters The Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) suspended audits between March and August of 2020 to allow providers to focus on providing care during COVID-19. But now external audits in outpatient rehabilitation are ramping back up. Since the Office of Inspector General […]
This is the year for many changes in healthcare and the physician coding changes that were announced in March 2021 are just one piece of that. Evaluation and Management services (E/M) have not seen a change in more than 25 years; however, this year has significant changes for the office and outpatient locations. These physician […]
Join us on Monday June 21st at 12:00 p.m. EST, for a free webinar entitled Staying Ahead of the CMS Auditor: Why Documentation in Outpatient Rehabilitation Matters. In this session, you will learn everything you need to know about CMS audits this year. The Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) suspended audits between March and August of […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.