Improvement and change can be difficult to incorporate into the daily operations of hospitals and physician practices. Factors such as decreases in reimbursement (due to Medicare and Medicaid funding cuts), increases in the uninsured population, declines in margins, and pressures from managed care organizations demand process improvements in the revenue cycle.
We can help achieve improved operational results by maximizing revenue and improving cash flow for your organization.
- Accounts receivable assessment and action plan
- Behavioral health coding and billing consulting
- Case mix analysis
- Coding reviews: MS-DRG, hospital outpatient, and
- Chargemaster reviews with education and training
- Chargemaster re-modeling and pricing
- Charge capture/clinical documentation
- HIM staffing and interim coding assistance
- Home health and hospice coding and billing consulting
- Implementation assistance
- Operational practice assessments
- Patient access optimization, centralized scheduling
- Practice management services
- Provider enrollment and credentialing
- Provider-based consulting
- Rural health clinic/FQHC consulting
- Specialty coding and billing education: cath lab, IR,
radiation therapy, etc.
- Supply/pharmacy revenue cycle management
- Therapy operations and referral development
- 501(R) compliance
On April 30, 2020, CMS issued a second round of sweeping changes to support the healthcare system during the COVID-19 Pandemic. One of these changes is the waiving of limitations on the types of clinical practitioners that can furnish Medicare telehealth services. Prior to this change, only doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and certain others […]
On Friday, April 17, 2020, CMS finally released guidance for RHCs and FQHCs in terms of telehealth distant site services. Below is a snapshot of the information released in the MLN Matters Article. A link to the full release can be found here. The guidance from CMS will apply to claims dating back to January […]
In this webinar, we are addressing how healthcare providers can navigate coronavirus response legislation and continue to be successful in serving patients. We will cover topics including: Legislative Highlights Healthcare Implications (including Telehealth) Reimbursement & Regulatory Issues Cash Flow & Access to Capital Duration: 1 Hour Speakers: Mike Alessandrini, Director Derek Gray, Director Tony Javorka, […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.