“Their responsiveness and willingness to do what is needed is one of the ways they exceed my expectations. As a person that does not have an accounting background, I appreciate their patience and willingness to talk very slow!”
We are building success.
The construction industry faces challenges unlike any other—margin pressure, seasonal and cyclical volatility, labor shortages, managing growth and working capital, jobsite safety, technology adoption, and leadership succession. Blue & Co.’s dedicated construction team is ready to partner with you to address these challenges.
Our regional footprint arms us with professionals that use their understanding of the industry to provide comprehensive solutions and serve as long-term trusted advisors.
Who we serve.
Blue & Co. currently serves more than 400 privately-held companies in the construction industry. Our clients include:
- Commercial, institutional, and industrial building construction
- Drywall and insulation contractors
- Electrical contractors
- General contractors and specialty subcontractors
- Heavy and civil engineering construction
- Highway, street, and bridge construction
- Residential housing construction and remodeling
- Masonry contractors
- Plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractors
- Poured concrete foundation and structure contractors
- Real estate companies and developers
- Roofing contractors
- Site preparation contractors
- Structural steel and precast concrete contractors
- Water and sewer line construction
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- State and local tax compliance including sales and use taxes
- State and local economic incentives
- Research and development credits
- Cost segregation studies
- Captive insurance
- Representation before IRS and state and local tax authorities
- Tax return preparation
- Business valuations
- Claims development and litigation support
- Cash flow management and work in process forecasting
- Bidding and estimating strategies
- Job costing implementation including equipment job costing
- Credit facility analysis and structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Estate planning and owner succession and transition
- Cybersecurity & Data Management
- Financial benchmarking
- Software selection and implementation assistance
- Internal controls review
- Chief Financial Officer/Controller outsourcing
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- Allied Construction Industries
- Associated Builders and Contractors Indiana/Kentucky
- Associated General Contractors of Kentucky
- CFMA Bluegrass Chapter
- CFMA Bowling Green, Kentucky
- CFMA Central Indiana
- CFMA Central Ohio
- CFMA Cincinnati
- CFMA Kentuckiana
- Indiana Constructors, Inc.
- Indiana Construction Roundtable
- Indiana Subcontractors Association
- Kentuckiana Construction Resource Network
- Kentucky Construction Users Council
- KY Association of Highway Contractors
- Surety Association of Indiana
- Surety Association of Kentucky
- Surety Association of Ohio
Did You Miss The 4th Annual Construction Summit?
Complete the contact form below to download Summit resources.
- Brady Showalter
Building Associates, Inc.
By Nancy Orben, CPA, Senior Manager, Laura Philpot, Senior Accountant, Business Services, and Lisa Totten, Senior Accounting Specialist at Blue & Co. Is your business feeling the impact of Intuit’s […]
CARMEL, Ind. (January 4, 2023) – – Blue & Co., LLC is proud to announce the 2023 director promotions of Shawn Adams, Patrick Brown, Angela Crawford, Priya Singleton, Peter Szostak, […]
Blue & Co. and Vsimple hosted a webinar on Tuesday, December 6, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. EST entitled Workflow Management: How Hearn Construction is Standardizing & Simplifying Their […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html