“I appreciate the willingness to get on the phone and discuss complex situations as they are happening. In this way, we have a good product and clean audit.”
In the ever-changing healthcare landscape, you need a firm that can not only solve the complex problems of today, but can also help you plan and innovate for the future. At Blue & Co., we do just that.
We have more than 145 professionals dedicated specifically to serving our healthcare clients—including nurses, pharmacists, coders, and healthcare data analysts. We understand the administrative, organizational, and financial needs of healthcare organizations, and we make it our mission to improve the state of healthcare in the U.S. by partnering with our local hospital associations and regulators to affect change.
Who we serve.
- Home Health Providers
- Long-Term and Post-Acute Care Facilities
- Dental Practice/Groups
- Physician Practice/Groups
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Rural Health Clinics
- Revenue cycle
- Physician practice management
- Post-acute care services
- IT risk management
- HIPAA compliance
- Business valuation
- Outpatient Therapy
- Fee schedule reviews
- Contract negotiations
- 340B compliance
- Buy/sell agreements
- Loan procurement
- Feasibility studies
- Operating agreements
- Cost-per-case analysis
- Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- Emergency department throughput services
- Managed care underpayment recovery
- Medicare/Medicaid rate analysis
- Hospital accounts receivable assessment and action plan
Alliant Purchasing GPO
- 24,000+ members across 50 states
- Nearly $4.1 billion in purchasing volume and thousands and over 2,000 contracts, including but not limited to: medical supplies and distribution, cell phones, office supplies, pharmaceuticals, food service, construction, capital equipment, IT, and more.
- As a group purchasing organization, accumulated purchasing power, strategic collaborations, and dynamic partnerships allow Alliant to deliver value throughout all healthcare service lines, hospitality, and business and industry.
Medical Coding/Billing Services
- Revenue optimization
- Medical coding services
- Claim denial management
- Outsourced certified professional coding
- Contract management and credentialing
- Fee analysis
- Accounts receivable resolution management
- Audit, review, compilation
- Year-end planning
- Budget analysis
- Payroll processing
- Financial statement preparation
- Cash management
- Depreciation schedule maintenance
- Tax planning
- Sales and use tax returns
- Corporate/partnership tax returns
- Cost segregation studies
- Cheryl Wathen
Deaconess Hospital, Inc.
“When you pick up the phone or email someone at Blue, if they are not available immediately, they get back with you very quickly. The people make the company, and Blue has a way of finding people that can relate to everyone. Blue is just an exceptional company and I am proud to have worked with them for the past 15 years.”Willie Cooper-Lohr
Related Articles View All Thought Leadership
In the past several years, hospitals have continued to feel the impact on revenue from Clinical Validation Denials (CVD). The need for a robust CDI team to capture support for clinical indicators while the patient is still in house is more imperative than ever. The other overwhelming piece for revenue cycle teams to manage is […]
Ensuring the long-term financial viability of a health system requires constant attention to the operating statement. This involves assessing the current state of your healthcare organization and critically comparing the current condition to industry and/or internal benchmark standards. Ultimately, this assessment assists management implement an ongoing margin improvement process to increase the likelihood of achieving […]
For hospitals, managing the length of stay is not a new concern. What has changed, however, for many hospitals is the level of attention and focus on it. At the height of Covid-19, many hospitals were merely in “survival mode” and were doing everything they could to meet the patient’s needs. Born out of necessity, […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.