“I appreciate the willingness to get on the phone and discuss complex situations as they are happening. In this way, we have a good product and clean audit.”
In the ever-changing healthcare landscape, you need a firm that can not only solve the complex problems of today, but can also help you plan and innovate for the future. At Blue & Co., we do just that.
We have more than 145 professionals dedicated specifically to serving our healthcare clients—including nurses, pharmacists, coders, and healthcare data analysts. We understand the administrative, organizational, and financial needs of healthcare organizations, and we make it our mission to improve the state of healthcare in the U.S. by partnering with our local hospital associations and regulators to affect change.
Who we serve.
- Home Health Providers
- Long-Term and Post-Acute Care Facilities
- Dental Practice/Groups
- Physician Practice/Groups
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Rural Health Clinics
- Revenue cycle
- Physician practice management
- Post-acute care services
- IT risk management
- HIPAA compliance
- Business valuation
- Outpatient Therapy
- Fee schedule reviews
- Contract negotiations
- 340B compliance
- Buy/sell agreements
- Loan procurement
- Feasibility studies
- Operating agreements
- Cost-per-case analysis
- Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- Emergency department throughput services
- Managed care underpayment recovery
- Medicare/Medicaid rate analysis
- Hospital accounts receivable assessment and action plan
- 24,000+ members across 50 states
- Nearly $4.1 billion in purchasing volume and thousands and over 2,000 contracts, including but not limited to: medical supplies and distribution, cell phones, office supplies, pharmaceuticals, food service, construction, capital equipment, IT, and more.
- As a group purchasing organization, accumulated purchasing power, strategic collaborations, and dynamic partnerships allow Alliant to deliver value throughout all healthcare service lines, hospitality, and business and industry.
Medical Coding/Billing Services
- Revenue optimization
- Medical coding services
- Claim denial management
- Outsourced certified professional coding
- Contract management and credentialing
- Fee analysis
- Accounts receivable resolution management
- Audit, review, compilation
- Year-end planning
- Budget analysis
- Payroll processing
- Financial statement preparation
- Cash management
- Depreciation schedule maintenance
- Tax planning
- Sales and use tax returns
- Corporate/partnership tax returns
- Cost segregation studies
- Cheryl Wathen
Deaconess Hospital, Inc.
“When you pick up the phone or email someone at Blue, if they are not available immediately, they get back with you very quickly. The people make the company, and Blue has a way of finding people that can relate to everyone. Blue is just an exceptional company and I am proud to have worked with them for the past 15 years.”Willie Cooper-Lohr
New rules for reporting evaluation and management (E/M) services in most places of service took effect January 1, 2023. The coding and documentation revisions, adopted by the American Medical Association’s CPT Editorial Panel and approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), substantially simplify code selection and documentation. Effective January 1st, E/M services […]
The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2023, also known as the “Omnibus” package, was signed into law by President Biden on December 29, 2022. Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) need to be aware of some of the changes that will impact them including new grant opportunities and behavioral health provisions. Opportunities for Rural Health Clinics from the […]
This article has been updated on January 5, 2023. Back in August 2022, CMS was proposing changes to the Medicare Bad Debt listing template that is filed with your organization’s cost report. The new template (Exhibit 2A) has recently been finalized by Medicare and is now required for cost reporting periods beginning on or after […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.