Employee Benefits Consulting
Blue & Co. has customized employee benefit options for every business. Our firm is uniquely equipped with professionals who have years of experience creating customized retirement plans and helping organizations assess their pharmacy benefits.
At Blue Benefits Consulting, we actively monitor the laws that relate to pension administration and keep you informed of its impact. Our innovative ideas and efficient administration services are designed to keep your plan running smoothly, whether you need a new plan or modifications to an existing plan.
Plan Design & Consulting Services
- Plan design tailored to the needs of your company and employees
- Consultation with your financial advisor and attorney to finalize plan provisions
- Cost projections of various design alternatives
- Assistance maximizing tax advantages
- Preparation of plan documents and administrative forms
- Communication of plan provisions to your employees
- Employer contribution calculation
Trust reconciliation and annual reporting
- Regulatory compliance and non-discrimination testing
- Participant statements and annual notice preparation as required
- Participant distributions, including hardship, in-service and rollovers
- Application of forfeitures according to your plan provisions
- Calculation of participant loans and supporting documentation
- Preparation of submission-ready Form 5500 ready for electronic signature
- Assistance with governmental or external audits
- Representation for IRS or DOL audit of plans
- Preparation of application for IRS and DOL correction programs
The Pharmacy Benefits Consulting team is comprised of pharmacists who have been exposed to all sides of the pharmacy supply chain and work to bring that unique perspective to our clients. Our independent approach allows us to work with all PBMs, both big and small, to find the best solution for the client and their employees.
By Jackie Emert, CPA, MST, Tax Manager and Amy Sandlin, CPA, Tax Senior Manager at Blue & Co. Have you heard about the SECURE Act 2.0? It builds on the […]
Recent changes by the U.S. Department of Labor to the Form 5500, Form 5500-SF, and related instructions will impact future audit requirements for employee benefit plans. Understanding the Plan Audit […]
Although all benefit plan audits involve complexities, a first-year audit can seem especially daunting. With decades of experience serving employee benefit plans, Blue & Co. works as a team with […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.