Blue Planning Solutions
Optimizing your personal financial plan.
We bring you a wide array of expertise and services to help you maximize the success of your personal financial plan. Some of the key areas we believe warrant specific focus include:
We work with you on an on-going basis to identify tax savings opportunities that fit into your overall personal financial plan. Our planning includes maximization of incentives available to your business, personal income and deduction timing strategies, increasing tax efficiency of charitable giving, and other planning techniques.
Our affiliate, Blue Benefits Consulting, assists with the review of your retirement plan to minimize taxation and help ensure you can enjoy your current lifestyle, so you do not have to worry about outliving your assets after you have stopped working.
You have worked hard and sacrificed to grow your wealth. We help you implement a plan to distribute your funds according to your desires and the needs of your family, fund your charitable giving legacy goals, and maximize tax efficiency in your wealth distribution.
In partnership with Avantax, modern portfolio theory is used to construct investment portfolios suited to your goals, time horizon and risk tolerance. You will receive guidance for maximizing capital while minimizing risk.
In partnership with Avantax, our team of insurance and financial professionals provides independent and objective analysis and recommends a strategy using high-rated, hand-picked, and carefully monitored insurance carriers.
Helping you reach your business goals.
In addition to personal financial planning, Blue Planning Solutions provides a holistic approach to closely-held business owners.
Understanding your business goals
- What are your goals for the growth and direction of the business?
- What is your ownership and management succession plan?
- What are you currently doing to build company value?
Exploring new business opportunities
- Evaluating the effects on the existing business and its management team
- Due diligence procedures to explore the viability of potential acquisition opportunities
- Tax and incentives planning to recover a portion of the cost of your new investment
Enhancing the success of your business
- Helping you meet your internal and external financial reporting needs
- Analyzing the financial and tax impact of new business opportunities
- Working with Blue Benefits Consulting on design and analysis of employee retirement plan strategies to help you attract and retain personnel and maximize individual benefits
Minimizing the tax cost of your success
- Combining business and personal income tax planning to minimize your taxes
- State and local tax planning to reduce the tax effect of multi-location activities
- Employment tax and compensation planning
- Sales and use tax planning
- Property and real estate taxes
Business succession and continuity
- Plan for management transitions
- Stock buyout planning
- Business exit strategies
- Valuations of your business to support your planned transition strategies
*Advisory account services for an ongoing asset-based fee are offered through Avantax Planning Partners, a SEC-Registered Investment Adviser. Brokerage account services for transaction-based fees are sold by registered representatives of ProEquities, Inc., a Registered Broker-Dealer and Member FINRA & SIPC, and offered through ProEquities. Insurance products offered through many highly rated carriers. Employee benefits consulting provided by Blue Benefits Consulting, Inc., a Blue & Co., LLC. entity. Avantax Planning Partners, ProEquities and Blue & Co. are separate legal entities.
By: Derek Gray, CPA, Director, and Chuck Mallick, CPA, Senior Manager On the campaign trail, President Biden frequently mentioned significant changes to the estate tax. His proposals generally centered around […]
By: Derek Gray, CPA, Director; and Amy Sandlin, CPA, Tax Manager The capital gains tax has long been part of the political tug-of-war, and with the release of President Biden’s […]
On March 17, the IRS ended weeks of speculation and issued an information release (IR-2021-59), which provides individual taxpayers an additional month to file their income tax returns. Individuals now […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.