We are raising the bar.
Blue & Co.’s Beverage service team is well-versed in issues that affect both established operations and companies facing the complexity of taking their first steps. We tailor our services to your individual needs, whether it’s simply helping you select your accounting software or putting together a full financial forecast. Mixing our technical expertise with a passion for the industry, we bring a lot to the table.
- Income tax compliance, planning, and consulting
- Assurance and financial reporting services, including audit, review and compilation of financial statements
- Regulatory and internal reporting, including TTB and NABCA reporting
- Business valuation services
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting and planning, including buy/sell side due diligence, purchase accounting, and transaction structuring
- Consulting and compliance related to selection and implementation of state and local economic incentives
- Sales and use tax preparation, consulting, and planning
- Tangible property tax preparation, consulting, and planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Planning, implementation, execution, and winding down of new market tax credits
- Outsourced financial management and accounting services, including CFO, general accounting and bookkeeping, inventory counting, cost accounting, and cash flow analysis
- Information technology services, including accounting, ERP and POS software selection, implementation and support, as well as outsourced CIO services
- Consulting related to international operations, including foreign income tax compliance, implementation of IC-DISC, and import/export transactions
- Consulting for start-up companies, including review of entity organizational documents, entity selection and structuring, and the review of initial and future equity financing structures
Robotic Process Automation, or RPA, is the use of software tools or modern-day programming languages to partially or fully automate human activities that are manual, rules-based, and repetitive. Below are some great use cases and good candidates for RPA in food and beverage companies. If you would like to learn more about Robotic Process Automation […]
Robotic Process Automation, or RPA, is the use of software tools or modern-day programming languages to partially or fully automate human activities that are manual, rules-based, and repetitive. Below are some great use cases and good candidates for RPA in manufacturing companies. If you would like to learn more about Robotic Process Automation and things […]
The business information technology landscape has seen many changes and developments over the last 50 years, since a large accounting firm implemented the first business application (payroll) at GE Appliance Park in Louisville, KY (January 1954). It took several trucks to transport the machine that processed that simple application because it weighed 30 tons. The […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.