We are raising the bar.
Blue & Co.’s Beverage service team is well-versed in issues that affect both established operations and companies facing the complexity of taking their first steps. We tailor our services to your individual needs, whether it’s simply helping you select your accounting software or putting together a full financial forecast. Mixing our technical expertise with a passion for the industry, we bring a lot to the table.
- Income tax compliance, planning, and consulting
- Assurance and financial reporting services, including audit, review and compilation of financial statements
- Regulatory and internal reporting, including TTB and NABCA reporting
- Business valuation services
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting and planning, including buy/sell side due diligence, purchase accounting, and transaction structuring
- Consulting and compliance related to selection and implementation of state and local economic incentives
- Sales and use tax preparation, consulting, and planning
- Tangible property tax preparation, consulting, and planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Planning, implementation, execution, and winding down of new market tax credits
- Outsourced financial management and accounting services, including CFO, general accounting and bookkeeping, inventory counting, cost accounting, and cash flow analysis
- Information technology services, including accounting, ERP and POS software selection, implementation and support, as well as outsourced CIO services
- Consulting related to international operations, including foreign income tax compliance, implementation of IC-DISC, and import/export transactions
- Consulting for start-up companies, including review of entity organizational documents, entity selection and structuring, and the review of initial and future equity financing structures
Cash flow management is a critical exercise during uncertain times like these and one that is top of mind for every business owner. It involves managing every aspect of the business that can have an effect on cash inflows or outflows, including focusing on accelerating inflows, prioritizing spending, and overall allocation of valuable resources. Where […]
Transfer Pricing, Generally Transfer pricing compliance applies to all U.S. companies having either a foreign subsidiary or a foreign parent company. IRS transfer pricing rules require that intercompany pricing between a U.S. company and a foreign affiliate must be based on an “arm’s length” price that would be charged in a similar transaction with an […]
by Damien Strohmier, CPA, CCIFP Considering an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) or have you just implemented an ESOP for owner succession? The technical application of accounting for this transaction generally results in the company presenting a significant deficit where the company previously had equity. But does that have to be the case? How Equity […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.