We are raising the bar.
Blue & Co.’s Beverage service team is well-versed in issues that affect both established operations and companies facing the complexity of taking their first steps. We tailor our services to your individual needs, whether it’s simply helping you select your accounting software or putting together a full financial forecast. Mixing our technical expertise with a passion for the industry, we bring a lot to the table.
- Income tax compliance, planning, and consulting
- Assurance and financial reporting services, including audit, review and compilation of financial statements
- Regulatory and internal reporting, including TTB and NABCA reporting
- Business valuation services
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting and planning, including buy/sell side due diligence, purchase accounting, and transaction structuring
- Consulting and compliance related to selection and implementation of state and local economic incentives
- Sales and use tax preparation, consulting, and planning
- Tangible property tax preparation, consulting, and planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Planning, implementation, execution, and winding down of new market tax credits
- Outsourced financial management and accounting services, including CFO, general accounting and bookkeeping, inventory counting, cost accounting, and cash flow analysis
- Information technology services, including accounting, ERP and POS software selection, implementation and support, as well as outsourced CIO services
- Consulting related to international operations, including foreign income tax compliance, implementation of IC-DISC, and import/export transactions
- Consulting for start-up companies, including review of entity organizational documents, entity selection and structuring, and the review of initial and future equity financing structures
The topic is always in the news — a state or city offering a major corporation a generous package of incentives to relocate or even to keep their operations in place. However, did you realize, you do not necessarily have to be a Fortune 500 company to negotiate those benefits? Because state and local incentives […]
Welcome to our first video series on the new revenue recognition standard – ASC Topic 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers. In this video, we will provide you with an overview of the key concepts under each of the five steps as outlined in the standard.
The Internet of Things (IoT) has the opportunity to have a profound impact on the manufacturing sector for both large and small businesses. Whether it is monitoring operations on the factory floor, monitoring the health of specific manufacturing equipment, increasing connectivity between the supply chain, manufacturers, and consumers, or gaining valuable data insights, there are scores […]