We are raising the bar.
Blue & Co.’s Beverage service team is well-versed in issues that affect both established operations and companies facing the complexity of taking their first steps. We tailor our services to your individual needs, whether it’s simply helping you select your accounting software or putting together a full financial forecast. Mixing our technical expertise with a passion for the industry, we bring a lot to the table.
- Income tax compliance, planning, and consulting
- Assurance and financial reporting services, including audit, review and compilation of financial statements
- Regulatory and internal reporting, including TTB and NABCA reporting
- Business valuation services
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting and planning, including buy/sell side due diligence, purchase accounting, and transaction structuring
- Consulting and compliance related to selection and implementation of state and local economic incentives
- Sales and use tax preparation, consulting, and planning
- Tangible property tax preparation, consulting, and planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Planning, implementation, execution, and winding down of new market tax credits
- Outsourced financial management and accounting services, including CFO, general accounting and bookkeeping, inventory counting, cost accounting, and cash flow analysis
- Information technology services, including accounting, ERP and POS software selection, implementation and support, as well as outsourced CIO services
- Consulting related to international operations, including foreign income tax compliance, implementation of IC-DISC, and import/export transactions
- Consulting for start-up companies, including review of entity organizational documents, entity selection and structuring, and the review of initial and future equity financing structures
Join KAM and Blue & Co. as we facilitate a town hall discussion with Kentucky manufacturers. To get started, please complete this short, 10-minute survey about how your organization has responded to COVID-19 (complete the survey here). As we discuss an overview of this survey, we will also be joined by panelists who will be […]
Paul Roth, principal and State and Local Tax expert at Blue & Co., sat down with the Ohio CPA Society to discuss the impact of the South Dakota vs. Wayfair case two years later. They discussed new nexus standards, how many states have adopted Wayfair, what this means for online retailers, and much more. Listen […]
Our manufacturing team partnered with the Ohio Society of CPAs (OSCPA) to facilitate a town hall discussion with Ohio manufacturers in June 2020. We asked participants to complete a survey about how their organizations have been affected by the new challenges facing manufacturers in the marketplace and how they’ve responded. Fill out the form below […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.