We are reaching new heights.
Higher education is facing many unique challenges, such as additional regulation, unfunded compliance costs, and market competition. We believe that your focus should be on serving your students and carrying out your mission, and we’re here to support you in doing so.
Our specialized team actively monitors both the Financial Accounting Standards Board and the Government Accounting Standards Board and is in constant communication when changes arise. Our audit services go beyond simply complying with a requirement. We treat each engagement as a chance to explore innovative opportunities for your institution to continue to achieve success.
Whether you’re looking to comply with new regulations, trying to get a handle on risk management, or need help with IT security and assessments, we will help your institution reach new heights.
- Implementation of new audit and accounting standards
- Improved tracking of restricted resources
- Bond issue analysis
- Consulting on budget preparations
- Cost allocation between funds and programs
- Identification of best practices resulting from form 990
- Financing alternatives
- Corporate sponsorship and royalty transactions
- Structuring of transactions between related entities
- Accounting and financial reporting systems design and interpretation
- Internal control process review
- Arbitrage rebate calculation
- Unrelated business income planning
- Exempt status consulting
- Information return preparation
Forms 990, 990-T, and 5500
The following article was made available and moderated by Ray Paprocki, publisher and general manager at Columbus CEO. In this article, Ray interviews Tom Skoog, the Cybersecurity and Data Management practice leader at Blue & Co., LLC. Columbus CEO Virtual Roundtable: Cybersecurity The U.S. government recently blamed the Russians for a major hack of federal […]
It’s webinar season at Blue & Co., LLC.! Check out all of our upcoming events for the week of December, 14. Monday, December 14 Panel Discussion Regarding Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Webinar – Free to attend On Monday, December 14 from noon – 1 p.m. EST, Blue & Co., LLC will be hosting a panel […]
Cash flow management is a critical exercise during uncertain times like these and one that is top of mind for every business owner. It involves managing every aspect of the business that can have an effect on cash inflows or outflows, including focusing on accelerating inflows, prioritizing spending, and overall allocation of valuable resources. Where […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.