“Doug and Ann Marie have been very quick to respond and always provide whatever is needed quickly. Being new to this industry, it is great to have someone easy and quick to contact when needed.”
We are your biggest advocates.
Your organization is here for a reason. You have a mission to accomplish and you’re going to drive hard every day to meet that challenge. Blue & Co. understands the day-to-day management issues and ever-present operational concerns — such as internal controls, segregation of duties, management effectiveness, and board development — and we offer practical solutions that add value.
It is our mission to support your mission. We want to stand with you, not only as your business partner, but as an invaluable resource to promote your services in the community. We believe in our not-for-profit clients and are dedicated to helping you carry out your vision. Let us be a partner to you as you drive your organization to succeed.
Who we serve.
We serve not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries. Some firm specialties include:
- Healthcare Organizations
- Fraternal Organizations
- Higher Education Entities
- Community Foundations
- Social Service Groups
- Trade Organizations
- Private and Corporate Foundations
- Audits and reviews of financial statements
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual compilations of financial statements
- Agreed-upon procedures to address specific financial objectives
- Form 990 and related state informational returns
- State property tax exemptions and minimization
- Public support projections and forecasts
- Unrelated business income tax strategies
- Graphical trend analysis and peer comparisons
- Information concerning best practices in our client base
- Recommendations on internal controls and suggestions for improvements
- Additional benefits and offerings
- Email newsletter for timely and relevant updates about emerging issues in your industry
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation services
- Development of profit plans and budgets to address sustainability issues
- Consulting on new accounting standards and their impact on your organization
- Employee benefit plan development and administration
- Cyber risk assessments and internal control consulting
- Tim Johnson
Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity Inc.
On March 19, 2021, the Office of Management and Budget issued memorandum M-21-20 (the Memo), providing an automatic six-month extension for all single audit filings for fiscal year ends through June 30, 2021 (Appendix 3, part IX, of the Memo). For reference, here is a short list of those approaching: As mentioned above, the extension […]
According to a study by the University of Maryland, cyber-attacks happen on average every 39 seconds. Blue & Co. hosted a webinar on Tuesday, July 13 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. EST entitled Cybersecurity & Data Management Best Practices for Nonprofit Organizations. Andrew Brock, CPA, sat down with two of Blue & Co.’s cybersecurity and […]
Blue & Co. and Ashley|Rountree and Associates hosted a webinar on Thursday, June 10 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. EST entitled Not-for-Profit Revenue Sources – Earned Revenue. This is the second webinar in a two-part series. During the second part of the series, we will discuss unique opportunities where not-for-profit organizations can generate earned income, along with […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.