Physician Practice Management
With the mission to provide quality education, training, management, and consulting services that will enable practices to improve their performance, we offer a wide variety of services to physicians and their practices and have done so for more than 50 years.
From large single and multi-specialty practice groups to hospital-employed physicians, we have helped hundreds of physicians make better business decisions. With services that are tailored to meet the needs of your practice, we look at every aspect of your business for ways to improve your operations.5
Who we serve.
We have provided start-up and ongoing management services for a variety of clients including free-standing independent physician groups, Primary Care Centers, Urgent Treatment Centers, Rural Health Centers, for-profit and not-for-profit single and multi-specialty groups ranging from one to 50 providers, and more.
- Compensation system design and monitoring
- Operational oversight
- Assessing the impact of adding ancillary service lines
- CFO services
- Business valuation
- Monthly or quarterly compiled financial statements
- Assistance with client prepared statements
- Audited and reviewed financial statements where appropriate
- Integrated web-based accounting solutions offered through Blue & Co. affiliate partner, Aliign
- Planning throughout the year to minimize both taxes and surprises – and maximize tax advantages
- Return tax preparation for a practice, related entities, real estate, partnerships, and individuals
- Cost segregation for new or existing buildings
Fair Market Value Compensation
- Physician compensation
- Hospital employment
- Medical directorships
- On-call arrangements
- Pay for performance
- Work-RVU methodologies
- Income guarantees
Hospital Physician Integration
- Integration strategies
- Joint ventures
- Restructuring hospital/physician agreements
- Feasibility analysis and analytics
Retirement Plan Services
- Design plans and future changes tailored to fit the objectives of the practice
- Ongoing administration and tax services
Related Articles View All Thought Leadership
The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2023, also known as the “Omnibus” package, was signed into law by President Biden on December 29, 2022. Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) need to be aware of some of the changes that will impact them including new grant opportunities and behavioral health provisions. Opportunities for Rural Health Clinics from the […]
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, neurosurgery practices across the United States are looking for creative ways to remain independent in private practice while ensuring they meet the needs of the neurosurgical care demand within their communities. Physician owners, partners, and private practice executives often wonder whether a diagnostic “biopsy” of their practice can be […]
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) operates within a budget neutral approach. This occurs at the same time the healthcare community continues to try and find balance between reducing administrative burdens, accurately recognizing and recording services provided, and upholding the highest quality care possible. Over the last three years, there have been significant […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.