Physician Practice Management
With the mission to provide quality education, training, management, and consulting services that will enable practices to improve their performance, we offer a wide variety of services to physicians and their practices and have done so for more than 50 years.
From large single and multi-specialty practice groups to hospital-employed physicians, we have helped hundreds of physicians make better business decisions. With services that are tailored to meet the needs of your practice, we look at every aspect of your business for ways to improve your operations.5
Who we serve.
We have provided start-up and ongoing management services for a variety of clients including free-standing independent physician groups, Primary Care Centers, Urgent Treatment Centers, Rural Health Centers, for-profit and not-for-profit single and multi-specialty groups ranging from one to 50 providers, and more.
- Compensation system design and monitoring
- Operational oversight
- Assessing the impact of adding ancillary service lines
- CFO services
- Business valuation
- Monthly or quarterly compiled financial statements
- Assistance with client prepared statements
- Audited and reviewed financial statements where appropriate
- Integrated web-based accounting solutions offered through Blue & Co. affiliate partner, Aliign
- Planning throughout the year to minimize both taxes and surprises – and maximize tax advantages
- Return tax preparation for a practice, related entities, real estate, partnerships, and individuals
- Cost segregation for new or existing buildings
Fair Market Value Compensation
- Physician compensation
- Hospital employment
- Medical directorships
- On-call arrangements
- Pay for performance
- Work-RVU methodologies
- Income guarantees
Hospital Physician Integration
- Integration strategies
- Joint ventures
- Restructuring hospital/physician agreements
- Feasibility analysis and analytics
Retirement Plan Services
- Design plans and future changes tailored to fit the objectives of the practice
- Ongoing administration and tax services
Performing Annual Wellness Visits (AWV) provide a unique value that benefit your healthcare organization, providers and more importantly, your patients. AWVs aligns with population health management, and can identify any needs for additional patient services, including labs, imaging, procedures, and follow-up visits. Benefits of AWVs Annual Wellness Visits also improve quality impact and acuity scores, […]
Beginning 2011, Medicare began covering the Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) as a yearly appointment with a primary care provider (PCP) to create or update a personalized prevention plan at no cost to the beneficiary. This plan may help prevent illness based on current health and risk factors. It is not a routine physical, and an […]
Ensuring the long-term financial viability of a health system requires constant attention to the operating statement. This involves assessing the current state of your healthcare organization and critically comparing the current condition to industry and/or internal benchmark standards. Ultimately, this assessment assists management implement an ongoing margin improvement process to increase the likelihood of achieving […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.