Whether you’re a large organization or one-person shop, we help share the insight and information you need to successfully manage your business.
When you work with Blue & Co., you get the best of both worlds: the professional experience of national firms combined with the personal approach of smaller ones.
- New business consulting and compliance
- Software selection, setup, and training
- Accounting assistance
- Payroll tax return preparation
- Payroll assistance
- Property tax return preparation
- Business and individual tax planning and compliance
- Management consulting
- Outsourced accounting solutions
- Support for U.S. subsidiaries/divisions of foreign corporations – turnkey solutions for accounting and management
- Integrated web-based accounting solutions offered through Blue & Co. affiliate partner, Aliign
Related Articles View All Thought Leadership
By Nancy Orben, CPA, Senior Manager, Laura Philpot, Senior Accountant, Business Services, and Lisa Totten, Senior Accounting Specialist at Blue & Co. Is your business feeling the impact of Intuit’s recent decision to discontinue support for QuickBooks Point of Sale? In light of this discontinuation, businesses can turn to Blue & Co. for guidance and […]
By Amy Sandlin, CPA, Tax Senior Manager at Blue & Co. On March 31st, Governor Andy Beshear signed House Bill 5, which includes a retroactive pass-through entity (PTE) tax effective for tax years beginning on or after January 1, 2022. If you have been keeping track of Kentucky PTE tax legislation in recent weeks, HB5 […]
By Amy Sandlin, CPA, Tax Senior Manager at Blue & Co. A pass-through entity tax proposal is currently making its way through the Kentucky General Assembly as part of a larger tax omnibus bill (Kentucky House Bill 360). The pass-through entity (PTE) tax provisions in the bill are intended to be retroactive to January 1, […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.