Keeping you ahead of the swift pace of change.
From a company with two founders, no employees, an idea, and some seed capital, to a VC-backed company with 90 employees, millions in revenue, and contemplation of IPO, Blue & Co. has the resources and experience to help you reach your full potential.
We have the experts to help move you in the right direction, with turnkey accounting solutions that are often less costly than an in-house accountant and a variety of consultative specialties with the traditional audit and tax services of a CPA firm. We are on your side and act as if we are part of your C-Suite right down the hall.
- Accounting/operational software selection, implementation, and training
- Accounting support
- Internal process and procedures improvement
- Business consulting
- Tax preparation and planning
- Stock option or other incentive compensation arrangements
- Government incentives
- Research and development tax credits
- Assistance hiring accounting personnel
- Business valuations
- Audit or review of financial statements
- Succession planning
- Cybersecurity and data management
- Merger and acquisition support
By Thomas Skoog, CISA, CISSP, Principal at Blue & Co. The manufacturing industry has seen a larger increase in the number of cyber attacks and data breaches than any other industry in the last 18 months. According to an IBM’s X-Force Threat Intelligence Index study, the manufacturing industry accounted for 25% of all cyber-attacks, outpacing […]
By Stephen Stringer, CPA, Director and Amy Sandlin, CPA, Senior Manager Shortly after the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 grabbed the headlines out of Washington, the IRS announced a broad-based penalty relief program for individuals, businesses, trusts, and exempt organizations who are late filing certain 2019 and 2020 tax returns. This relief is to help […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.