Keeping you ahead of the swift pace of change.
From a company with two founders, no employees, an idea, and some seed capital, to a VC-backed company with 90 employees, millions in revenue, and contemplation of IPO, Blue & Co. has the resources and experience to help you reach your full potential.
We have the experts to help move you in the right direction, with turnkey accounting solutions that are often less costly than an in-house accountant and a variety of consultative specialties with the traditional audit and tax services of a CPA firm. We are on your side and act as if we are part of your C-Suite right down the hall.
- Accounting/operational software selection, implementation, and training
- Accounting support
- Internal process and procedures improvement
- Business consulting
- Tax preparation and planning
- Stock option or other incentive compensation arrangements
- Government incentives
- Research and development tax credits
- Assistance hiring accounting personnel
- Business valuations
- Audit or review of financial statements
- Succession planning
- Cybersecurity and data management
- Merger and acquisition support
By Amy Sandlin, CPA, Tax Senior Manager at Blue & Co. On March 31st, Governor Andy Beshear signed House Bill 5, which includes a retroactive pass-through entity (PTE) tax effective […]
By Amy Sandlin, CPA, Tax Senior Manager at Blue & Co. A pass-through entity tax proposal is currently making its way through the Kentucky General Assembly as part of a […]
By Laura Rakaska, CPA, Tax Manager and Amy Sandlin, CPA, Tax Senior Manager at Blue & Co. On February 22nd, Governor Eric Holcomb signed Indiana Senate Enrolled Act 2, making […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.