Join us virtually for the 2nd Annual Construction Industry Summit on Thursday, October 21 from 9:00 AM – Noon.
Sessions to look forward to:
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Anirban Basu will supply economic analysis of the pre-pandemic and pandemic world, and also provide a forecast for the post-pandemic world. Dr. Basu is the Chairman & CEO of Sage Policy Group, Inc., chief economist to Associated Builders and Contractors, and chief economic advisor to the Construction Financial Management Association.
- State of the Industry Address: Presentation of results from Blue & Co.’s annual State of the Industry survey.
- Tax Planning for Ownership Transition: Succession planning strategies that can mitigate future tax liability.
- Designing Effective Compensation Plans: Structuring plans to incentivize involvement in the success of the business, and maximize return on investment.
- Cybersecurity: Key considerations for contractors, including compliance with Department of Defense regulations.
- Succession Planning: Maximizing the value of your business, with an update on market activity in the construction industry.
Duration: 3 hours
CPE Credit: Yes
This webinar is free to attend.
Recording of the webinar, presentation slides, and other helpful documents will be emailed after the event.