On Wednesday, March 3, 2021, Blue & Co. hosted a webinar entitled Understanding the Employee Retention Credit (ERC): What You Need To Know. In this session, you will learn more about the expansion of the Employee Retention Credit (ERC).
The panelists discuss:
- Explanation of the credit and amounts
- Who is eligible to take the credit
- Further explanation of “suspension of operations” and “significant decline in gross receipts”
- Qualified wages and wages paid to related individuals
- The ERC’s interaction with other credits and relief such as Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans, Families First Coronavirus Response Act, and Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Tax reporting and advanced considerations
Download the Resources Below
- Sara Jacobi, CPA
Director and Executive Committee Member at Blue & Co., LLC
Sara Jacobi has more than 22 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in tax and accounting for closely held businesses and their owners. She focuses her time on helping clients with their accounting and tax planning needs. Sara also assists clients with succession and estate planning.
- Aimee Reavling, CPA
Director at Blue & Co., LLC
Aimee Reavling is a Director in Blue’s Carmel, Indiana office with the Commercial Tax practice, specializing in tax compliance, planning, and consulting services for closely-held businesses and individuals. Aimee serves clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, construction, and service.
- James Wooten, CPA
Manager at Blue & Co., LLC
James Wooten moved to Kentucky in August 2008, and started work with Potter & Company, LLP in October of the same year. With the merger of Potter & Company with Blue & Co., LLC in 2010, James became a Senior Accountant in the Lexington, KY office. He is currently a Manager in the Tax department.