Join us for a recording and materials from a webinar entitled COVID Relief Bill – PPP, ERC, and other Business Provisions.
The panelists will discuss:
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) process and any changes within the new relief package including
- Forgiveness Application and Process
- Second Draw Loans
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) paid leave
- Other business provisions
Download Resources Below
- Derek Gray, CPA, Director
- Derek Gray has over 18 years of public accounting experience as a tax consultant. He provides consulting and compliance services to corporations, pass-through entities, and individuals, with an emphasis on partnership taxation and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Gray has significant experience serving companies in a range of industries, including distilleries, manufacturing, real estate, biotech, and insurance. Mr. Gray serves as the firm-wide Director of Taxation and as the co-chair of our Beverage Services Group, in addition to serving on the firm’s Tax Committee, Tax Quality Control Committee, and Tax Training Committee
- Jarit (J.T.) Loughmiller, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA, CVA, CFE, Director
- Jarit joined Blue & Co. in April 2010 as part of the Valuation and Forensic Services Group. He has more than 13 years of experience in providing advisory services to clients and attorneys involved in disputes or litigation, as well as other consulting and transaction-based areas. His expertise includes a full range of services, including business valuation, insurance loss claims, forensic accounting, budgeting, forecasting, business plans, economic damages analysis, and support to attorneys in virtually all areas of litigation.
- Stephen Mann, CPA, ABV, Director
- With 23 years experience in tax and auditing, Stephen is the Director-in-Charge of the Cincinnati Office of Blue & Co., LLC. He has served clients in a broad range of businesses including manufacturing, distribution, construction, professional services, dealerships and nonprofits. Certified in business valuations, Stephen utilizes this expertise in connection with succession planning, estate planning and litigation support. Stephen has performed more than 100 valuations related to the Healthcare industry.
- Aimee Reavling, CPA, Director
- Aimee is a Director in Blue’s Carmel, Indiana office with the Commercial Tax practice, specializing in tax compliance, planning, and consulting services for closely-held businesses and individuals. Aimee serves clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, construction, and service. She has experience providing services in many areas of taxation, including mergers and acquisitions, tax structuring, and research and experimentation credits. Aimee also has experience with all types of entity taxation, including partnership and S corporations.