We’ve had a quiet week on HHS updates after the January 15th revisions to the post payment reporting. No new FAQs were published either. With inauguration day last Wednesday, we’re awaiting information from the incoming HHS administration. In lieu of other updates, our primary take away for the week is to ensure that you register your organization with the HRSA Provider Relief Reporting Portal. Various clients have reported that registration is easy and fairly straightforward.
There are several items you will need to have prepared and we’ve provided that list below. If you are part of an organization with multiple Tax ID Numbers (TINs) we understand you can have one person register on behalf of those TINs at one time.
Information required to register:
- Tax ID Number (TIN) (or other number submitted during the application process (e.g., Social Security Number, Employer Identification Number (EIN))
- Business name (as it appears on a W-9) of the reporting entity
- Contact information (name, phone number, email) of the person responsible for submitting the report
- Address (street, city, state, five digit zip code) of the reporting entity as it appears on a W-9)
- TIN(s) of subsidiaries (if a provider is reporting on behalf of subsidiary(ies) – in a list delimited by commas, e.g.,123456789,987654321,135791357)
- Payment information (for any of the payments received)
- TIN of entity that received the payment
- Payment amount (enter in to the penny)
- Mode of payment (check or direct deposit ACH)
- Check number or ACH settlement date
Finally, make sure you have your remits from past HHS PRF payments as that is one item you will have to enter when setting up your account. You will also need to create a username (in the form of an email) and a password during the registration process.
To download a pdf version of this blog post on post payment reporting, click here. If you have any question regarding Provider Relief Funds, please contact your local Blue and Co. advisor or Michael Alessandrini. You can also find more PRF updates here.