Join us Wednesday, December 16, at Noon EST to learn about Physician Medical Group Recovery Strategies. This event is being put on by HFMA – Region 6 and is free for you to attend!
Hospital systems have increasingly utilized the strategy of provider employment to control and enhance patient quality and experience, as well maintain and grow market share.
However, without proactive management strategies, these employed provider networks have the potential to incur significant losses beyond the expected investment.
The impact of COVID-19 and continued reimbursement challenges make these efforts even more critical at this time. Blue & Co has developed expertise in analyzing medical group performance and implementing key initiatives to improve financial viability.
- Review the detailed key performance indicators of the medical group
- Understand best practices for successful management of the medical group – patient access, provider productivity and compensation, etc.
- Understand the proposed 2021 changes in reimbursement to the medical group
- Review strategies for measuring and limiting network outmigration
- Understand the wide-ranging financial and operational impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic
Register here for the Physician Medical Group Recovery Strategies Webinar.