It’s the second week of January and the Provider Relief Fund reporting portal is open for Period 2 reporting. The portal will remain open until March 31, 2022 and is for reporting on payments received between July 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
The layout and design of the portal is unchanged from Period 1, but HRSA has made a few updates that we discuss in our Weekly Insights below.
HRSA is also offering two webinars this week. The first is for those who are new to the reporting portal and is January 12th at 3:00 p.m. The second is for those returning to the portal for Period 2 and HRSA will go over any changes to the portal and is on January 13th at 3:00 p.m.
For those who reported in Period 1, you’ll notice these changes for Period 2:
- The Portal will auto-populate most of the organizational information in the first few steps. You can make changes to this information but be sure to save the changes.
- Period 2 covers Q1 2020 through Q4 2021. Lost revenues and COVID expenses worksheets will have Q3 2021 and Q4 2021 added and available for reporting.
- If you had excess lost revenues from Period 1, they will automatically be calculated and available for you to use in Period 2 reporting. You will not need to calculate or add these while reporting.
- You can change your lost revenues methodology but need to use the new methodology for the entire Period 2 Period of Availability.
- You can make changes to your reporting portal contact information associated with your organization.
Finally, join us for a PRF Update Webinar on January 18th at 12:00 P.M. EST where we go over the changes to the portal, give you a game plan for reporting and recap recent ARP and Phase 4 payments and the timing involved to use and report on them.
Click here to register.
If you have questions about Period 2 Reporting or Provider Relief Funds in general, please contact your local Blue & Co. advisor or one of our PRF experts below.
Michael Alessandrini, Director
Peter Szostak, Senior Manager