For this webinar, we partnered with the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA).
Managing a medical practice has always been difficult. However, during times of uncertainty, effective leadership is paramount. So how do you effectively lead and manage a medical group when the world is turned upside down, every conversation seems difficult and relatively simple decisions are ambiguous at best, where your only two options seem to be between bad and worse? You may have no choice but to adjust the way you operate amid daily changes from this pandemic, but you do have a choice on how you lead. Maybe we can help.
Please consider joining the OSMA for a free webinar presented by Kam McQuay, CPA/ABV, CVA, Director of Blue & Co.’s Healthcare Strategy and Healthcare Physician practices. This webinar covers a range of topics to help physicians and practice managers with issues such as:
- Critical steps to take now in leading your organization
- How to enhance your personal leadership skills during tough times
- How to maintain unity and loyalty from your staff
- How to be positive while facing problems head-on
- Preserving a strong practice culture even when working remotely
- Identify proactive processes to keep you Practice economically viable
- Best industry practices during these times, and
- What effective leaders do when facing turbulence
Duration: 1 Hour