On Tuesday, December 15, Tom Skoog, Cybersecurity & Data Management Practice Leader, and Stephen Stringer, CPA, led a discussion on Industry 4.0 and how manufacturers can best collect, manage, and protect data.
- Technological innovations in manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Why data is so important to manufacturers of all sizes and how to best collect, manage, and protect it
- Cybersecurity threats and the impact on manufacturers
- Tom Skoog, Cybersecurity & Data Management Practice Leader
Tom leads Blue & Co.’s Cybersecurity and Data Management practice. He has helped clients with cybersecurity, business continuity planning, and IT compliance, serving the needs of multiple industries including healthcare, education, government, and financial services. He has over 33 years of experience in the cybersecurity space working with hundreds of clients over this period of time.
- Stephen Stringer, CPA, Senior Manager
Steve has over 12 years of experience in public accounting. Steve focuses his time in tax planning and compliance for closely held businesses in a variety of industries. His primary responsibilities are managing the entire Blue client service team to ensure client needs are met. He works directly with clients and Blue staff to ensure compliance and planning engagements proceed smoothly.
Download the Webinar Resources