Not-for-Profit Online Assessment and Financial Health Checkup Service
We Are Your Biggest Advocates.
It is our mission to support your mission. We want to stand with you, not only as your business partner but as an invaluable resource to promote your services in the community. We believe in our not-for-profit clients and are dedicated to helping you carry out your vision. Let our team and our tools help your organization to succeed.
The Online Assessment provides your organization with vital information and metrics. By answering just a few short questions about your organization and its financials, our team will let you know how you compare to your peers in the industry based on a few key indicators.
Financial Health Checkup
The Financial Health Checkup will allow clients to receive a holistic view of their organization’s financial health. This service offering includes a comprehensive evaluation of current financial practices and overall financial health. Additionally, organizations will receive an evaluation of key financial trends and performance indicators in comparison to peers in the industry, identification of current strengths, and an overall understanding of current resource needs to better plan and communicate more effectively with funding sources.
This service strives to provide the knowledge and tools to help organizations create a better, more successful mission-driven organization.
Through the Financial Health Checkup, an organization can expect to receive:
- An evaluation of the organization’s current financial practices
- Summary of best practices being employed by the organization
- Opportunities for improvement in current practices
- Evaluation of key financial trends and performance indicators with comparisons to industry benchmarks
- Identification of current strengths
- Identification of areas warranting increased focus in the future
- The organization’s management, board, and other stakeholders receive
- More useful and informative financial information by implementing additional best practice procedures
- A greater understanding of the organization’s overall finances, allowing them to understand their current resource needs, better plan, and communicate more effectively with funding sources
- The knowledge and tools to help create a better, more successful organization
To get started, take the Online Assessment below.
Who We Serve
We serve not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries. Some firm specialties include:
- Healthcare Organizations
- Fraternal Organizations
- Higher Education Entities
- Community Foundations
- Social Service Groups
- Trade Organizations
- Human Services and Arts Organizations
- Private and Corporate Foundations
By: Andrew Brock, CPA, Senior Manager Diversification through crypto assets, including cryptocurrency or other digital assets, in an organization’s investment portfolio, has become a more prevalent conversation, especially over the past couple of years, in light of some of the performance in these types of investments. It is a conversation that has organizations wondering if […]
By: Rick Shields, CPA, CFE, Principal Few people outside the nonprofit accounting world have an appreciation for its complexities, and how they apply regardless of the amount. A person may say, “The organization has total revenues of $3 million, how difficult could it be?” Those who work in the field on a daily basis are […]
By: Annmarie Novotney, CPA, Director Earlier this year, several members of our Blue & Co. Not-for-Profit Services Team attended the 2022 AICPA Not-For-Profit Industry Conference. The annual conference covers key accounting, auditing, and tax issues as well as emerging updates related to the not-for-profit industry. This conference is extremely helpful to both industry professionals and […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.