Not-for-Profit Online Assessment and Financial Health Checkup Service
We Are Your Biggest Advocates.
It is our mission to support your mission. We want to stand with you, not only as your business partner but as an invaluable resource to promote your services in the community. We believe in our not-for-profit clients and are dedicated to helping you carry out your vision. Let our team and our tools help your organization to succeed.
The Online Assessment provides your organization with vital information and metrics. By answering just a few short questions about your organization and its financials, our team will let you know how you compare to your peers in the industry based on a few key indicators.
Financial Health Checkup
The Financial Health Checkup will allow clients to receive a holistic view of their organization’s financial health. This service offering includes a comprehensive evaluation of current financial practices and overall financial health. Additionally, organizations will receive an evaluation of key financial trends and performance indicators in comparison to peers in the industry, identification of current strengths, and an overall understanding of current resource needs to better plan and communicate more effectively with funding sources.
This service strives to provide the knowledge and tools to help organizations create a better, more successful mission-driven organization.
Through the Financial Health Checkup, an organization can expect to receive:
- An evaluation of the organization’s current financial practices
- Summary of best practices being employed by the organization
- Opportunities for improvement in current practices
- Evaluation of key financial trends and performance indicators with comparisons to industry benchmarks
- Identification of current strengths
- Identification of areas warranting increased focus in the future
- The organization’s management, board, and other stakeholders receive
- More useful and informative financial information by implementing additional best practice procedures
- A greater understanding of the organization’s overall finances, allowing them to understand their current resource needs, better plan, and communicate more effectively with funding sources
- The knowledge and tools to help create a better, more successful organization
To get started, take the Online Assessment below.
Who We Serve
We serve not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries. Some firm specialties include:
- Healthcare Organizations
- Fraternal Organizations
- Higher Education Entities
- Community Foundations
- Social Service Groups
- Trade Organizations
- Human Services and Arts Organizations
- Private and Corporate Foundations
By Priya Singleton, CPA, Director at Blue & Co. The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued Accounting Standards Update (ASU) 2016-13 Financial Instruments – Credit Losses (Topic 326): Measurement of […]
By Andrew Brock, CPA, Senior Manager at Blue & Co. Earlier in June 2023, an article was published by our not-for-profit services team titled “Unveiling the Dynamics of Donor-Restricted Contributions”. […]
By Doug Hasler, CPA, Director at Blue & Co. Many organizations postponed or extended timelines for fundraising campaigns during the pandemic. Campaigns for capital expansion or renovations will need to […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.