“The team we work with at Effingham Equity has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the agriculture industry and has provided valuable guidance and feedback on top of a quality audit delivered each year.”
We are cultivating growth.
Whether your interests lie in the fast-paced and exciting equine industry or in high tech crop and animal production operations responsible for feeding the world, Blue & Co. has dedicated industry professionals ready to help you cultivate growth for your business.
We help your business thrive by taking advantage of tax-savings opportunities, negotiating purchase decisions, and constructing business continuation plans, just to name a few of the many ways we can be of assistance to you.
Who we serve.
We serve a wide variety of agribusiness clients, including agricultural cooperatives, grain and other crop farming, dairy production, livestock production and timber. We also serve a broad selection of those involved in the equine industry, including large horse farm operations, trainers, racing stables, and equine veterinary practices.
- Estate planning and valuations
- Employee benefits planning
- Management structure
- Business continuation/survival planning
- Farm transition, succession, and risk management planning
- Land, structures, and equipment purchase decisions
- Tax planning and consulting
- Hardware/software selection and training
- Information technology and cyber security consulting
- Audit, review and compilation of financial statements
- Lease/buy considerations
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- Financing alternatives
- Evaluation of investment alternatives
- Entity structures
- Representation before IRS and state tax authorities
- Accounting system design and implementation
- Cash flow management
- Bruce Vernon
Consider the 4 P’s of a Successful Transition Process There’s a well-known saying, “A rising tide lifts all boats,” suggesting as improvements in the general economy occur so will the fortunes of those who – both directly and indirectly – participate in said economy. On September 20, 2018, the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones […]