“The team we work with at Effingham Equity has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the agriculture industry and has provided valuable guidance and feedback on top of a quality audit delivered each year.”
We are cultivating growth.
Whether your interests lie in the fast-paced and exciting equine industry or in high tech crop and animal production operations responsible for feeding the world, Blue & Co. has dedicated industry professionals ready to help you cultivate growth for your business.
We help your business thrive by taking advantage of tax-savings opportunities, negotiating purchase decisions, and constructing business continuation plans, just to name a few of the many ways we can be of assistance to you.
Who we serve.
We serve a wide variety of agribusiness clients, including agricultural cooperatives, grain and other crop farming, dairy production, livestock production and timber. We also serve a broad selection of those involved in the equine industry, including large horse farm operations, trainers, racing stables, and equine veterinary practices.
- Estate planning and valuations
- Employee benefits planning
- Management structure
- Business continuation/survival planning
- Farm transition, succession, and risk management planning
- Land, structures, and equipment purchase decisions
- Tax planning and consulting
- Hardware/software selection and training
- Information technology and cyber security consulting
- Audit, review and compilation of financial statements
- Lease/buy considerations
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- Financing alternatives
- Evaluation of investment alternatives
- Entity structures
- Representation before IRS and state tax authorities
- Accounting system design and implementation
- Cash flow management
- Bruce Vernon
It’s webinar season at Blue & Co., LLC.! Check out all of our upcoming events for the week of December, 14. Monday, December 14 Panel Discussion Regarding Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Webinar – Free to attend On Monday, December 14 from noon – 1 p.m. EST, Blue & Co., LLC will be hosting a panel […]
Cash flow management is a critical exercise during uncertain times like these and one that is top of mind for every business owner. It involves managing every aspect of the business that can have an effect on cash inflows or outflows, including focusing on accelerating inflows, prioritizing spending, and overall allocation of valuable resources. Where […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and areas of expertise, send us a message.