Join Blue & Co. and HK Financial Services on Friday, December 18 from 11:00 a.m to 12:15 p.m. Eastern for a discussion on Planning for Year-End and 2021.
The Panelists will discuss:
- TCJA tax matters which will impact 2020 and possibly 2021
- Year-end planning matters related to the CARES Act
- The Biden Tax Plan
- The PPP process and any changes that have occurred within the past few months
- Year-end investment strategies and planning
- Derek Gray, CPA, Director, Blue & Co., LLC
- Eric Jaske, CPA, Director, Blue & Co., LLC
- Stephen Mann, CPA, ABV, Director, Blue & Co., LLC
- Aimee Reavling, CPA, Principal, Blue & Co., LLC
- Scott Walloch, CPA, CFP, Vice-President, HK Financial Services
Investment advisory services are offered through HK Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS). Insurance services are offered through licensed agents of HKFS. HKFS and Avantax are independent of and unrelated to Blue & Co.