Join OSCPA and Blue & Co. on Wednesday, December 16 from Noon to 1 p.m. Eastern for a Manufacturing Executive Town Hall Discussion.
In June 2020, we had our initial discussion with our panelists on the manufacturing challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic including employee safety, Payroll Protection Program (PPP), and labor market strategies.
The Panelists will discuss:
- Changes in Business Over the Last Six Months
- Employee safety with recent COVID-19 case spikes
- Labor Market Outlook
- Supply Chain
- Lessons Learned by the Panelists in 2020
- How the Panelists are Preparing for 2021
Duration: 1 hour
This webinar is free to attend – use code BlueCo_WebGuest at checkout
Recording of the webinar, presentation slides, and other helpful documents will be emailed after the event.
- Bob Grote, CEO, Grote Company
- Judy Huang, CEO, 889 Global Solutions
- Christopher Gerdes, Senior VP, Corporate Administration, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
To ensure that the Town Hall covers topics that provide value to you, please complete this 5-minute survey to indicate your top areas of interest for discussion. Thank you for your assistance and participation.
Not a member of OSCPA? Use code BlueCo_WebGuest at checkout.