The construction industry faces a unique set of challenges – everything from margin pressure, job-site safety, seasonal and cyclical volatility, all the way to technology adoption and leadership succession. Not to mention the challenges brought to the industry from COVID-19.
With the help of Blue & Co., many construction companies and contractors around the country tackle these challenges and have found a way to remain successful while continuing to serve their communities.
At Blue & Co., LLC, we employ a team of highly knowledgeable construction experts, with the intent of offering counsel on these challenges.
Using our understanding of the industry, our team provides comprehensive solutions and ultimately serves as a trusted advisor to more than 500 privately held construction companies, including contractors and suppliers, commercial and residential provider, and everything in between.
Some of our clients include:
- Commercial, institutional, and industrial building construction
- Drywall and insulation contractors
- Electrical contractors
- General contractors and specialty subcontractors
- Heavy and civil engineering construction
- Highway, street, and bridge construction
- Residential housing construction and remodeling
- Masonry contractors
- Plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractors
- Poured concrete foundation and structure contractors
- Real estate companies and developers
- Roofing contractors
- Site preparation contractors
- Structural steel and precast concrete contractors
- Water and sewer line construction
At Blue & Co., our staff is always on the cutting edge of the rapidly changing environment and is prepared to help you take your business to the next level. As a large, regional firm, Blue & Co. has the bench strength to provide world-class solutions with personalized support.
Want to get a taste of the kind of insights you can get when you engage with Blue & Co.’s Construction team? Join us for the 2nd Annual Construction Industry Summit on Thursday, October 21 from 9:00 a.m. until Noon (EST).
Sessions to look forward to include:
- Keynote Speaker: Anirban Basu will supply economic analysis of the pre-pandemic and pandemic world, and also provide a forecast for the post-pandemic world. Dr. Basu is the Chairman & CEO of Sage Policy Group, Inc., chief economist to Associated Builders and Contractors, and chief economic adviser to the Construction Financial Management Association.
- State of the Industry Address: Presentation of results from Blue & Co.’s annual State of the Industry survey.
- Tax Planning for Ownership Transition: Succession planning strategies that can mitigate future tax liability.
- Designing Effective Compensation Plans: Structuring plans to incentivize involvement in the success of the business, and maximize return on investment.
- Cybersecurity: Key considerations for contractors, including compliance with Department of Defense regulations.
- Succession Planning: Maximizing the value of your business, with an update on market activity in the construction industry.
CPE Credit will be available and this webinar is free to attend. Click here to register.