We are building success.
The construction industry faces challenges unlike any other — margin pressure, seasonal and cyclical volatility, labor shortages, managing growth and working capital, jobsite safety, technology adoption, and leadership succession. Blue & Co.’s dedicated construction team is ready to partner with you to address these challenges.
Our regional footprint arms us with professionals that use their understanding of the industry to provide comprehensive solutions and serve as long-term trusted advisors. Mixing technical expertise with a passion for the industry, our team is ready to help make your operation seamless — giving you more time to focus on building your company.
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- State and local tax compliance including sales and use taxes
- State and local economic incentives
- Research and development credits
- Cost segregation studies
- Captive insurance
- Representation before IRS and state and local tax authorities
- Tax return preparation
- Business valuations
- Claims development and litigation support
- Cash flow management and work in process forecasting
- Bidding and estimating strategies
- Job costing implementation including equipment job costing
- Credit facility analysis and structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Estate planning and owner succession and transition
- Cybersecurity & Data Management
- Financial benchmarking
- Software selection and implementation assistance
- Internal controls review
- Chief Financial Officer/Controller outsourcing
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- Allied Construction Industries
- Associated Builders and Contractors Indiana/Kentucky
- Associated General Contractors of Kentucky
- CFMA Bluegrass Chapter
- CFMA Bowling Green, Kentucky
- CFMA Central Indiana
- CFMA Central Ohio
- CFMA Cincinnati
- CFMA Kentuckiana
- Indiana Constructors, Inc.
- Indiana Construction Roundtable
- Indiana Subcontractors Association
- Kentuckiana Construction Resource Network
- Kentucky Construction Users Council
- KY Association of Highway Contractors
- Surety Association of Indiana
- Surety Association of Kentucky
- Surety Association of Ohio
By: Tom Skoog, Cybersecurity & Data Management Practice Leader “Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” Sir Winston Churchill This is our fifth and final article in our five-part series on the importance of incident response planning as part of your cybersecurity program. As a reminder, the concept of Incident […]
By: Tom Skoog, Cybersecurity & Data Management Practice Leader Cybersecurity for the construction industry is a growing challenge. The industry is moving towards digital connectivity, not only across the supply chain, but also ‘on site’ as more metrics related to performance, progress, and health & safety are monitored in ‘real time.’ This increase in connectivity […]
By: Sara Jacobi, CPA CEPA Director Still waiting for your 2021 Federal tax refund? Tried calling the IRS, only to wait on hold for two hours without talking to anyone? Sent correspondence to the IRS to resolve a notice, only to continue to receive collection notices? If one or more of these items apply to […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and connect with our team of experts, send us a message.