We are building success.
The construction industry faces challenges unlike any other — margin pressure, seasonal and cyclical volatility, labor shortages, managing growth and working capital, jobsite safety, technology adoption, and leadership succession. Blue & Co.’s dedicated construction team is ready to partner with you to address these challenges.
Our regional footprint arms us with professionals that use their understanding of the industry to provide comprehensive solutions and serve as long-term trusted advisors. Mixing technical expertise with a passion for the industry, our team is ready to help make your operation seamless — giving you more time to focus on building your company.
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- State and local tax compliance including sales and use taxes
- State and local economic incentives
- Research and development credits
- Cost segregation studies
- Captive insurance
- Representation before IRS and state and local tax authorities
- Tax return preparation
- Business valuations
- Claims development and litigation support
- Cash flow management and work in process forecasting
- Bidding and estimating strategies
- Job costing implementation including equipment job costing
- Credit facility analysis and structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Estate planning and owner succession and transition
- Cybersecurity & Data Management
- Financial benchmarking
- Software selection and implementation assistance
- Internal controls review
- Chief Financial Officer/Controller outsourcing
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- Allied Construction Industries
- Associated Builders and Contractors Indiana/Kentucky
- Associated General Contractors of Kentucky
- CFMA Bluegrass Chapter
- CFMA Bowling Green, Kentucky
- CFMA Central Indiana
- CFMA Central Ohio
- CFMA Cincinnati
- CFMA Kentuckiana
- Indiana Constructors, Inc.
- Indiana Construction Roundtable
- Indiana Subcontractors Association
- Kentuckiana Construction Resource Network
- Kentucky Construction Users Council
- KY Association of Highway Contractors
- Surety Association of Indiana
- Surety Association of Kentucky
- Surety Association of Ohio
By Nancy Orben, CPA, Senior Manager, Laura Philpot, Senior Accountant, Business Services, and Lisa Totten, Senior Accounting Specialist at Blue & Co. Is your business feeling the impact of Intuit’s recent decision to discontinue support for QuickBooks Point of Sale? In light of this discontinuation, businesses can turn to Blue & Co. for guidance and […]
CARMEL, Ind. (January 4, 2023) – – Blue & Co., LLC is proud to announce the 2023 director promotions of Shawn Adams, Patrick Brown, Angela Crawford, Priya Singleton, Peter Szostak, Tabitha Tolliver, and Scott Wilson, effective January 1, 2023. Shawn Adams is a new Director in Blue’s healthcare department serving Alabama hospitals with more than […]
Blue & Co. and Vsimple hosted a webinar on Tuesday, December 6, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. EST entitled Workflow Management: How Hearn Construction is Standardizing & Simplifying Their Business Processes Using Vsimple. This is part one of a series of use case examples demonstrating the success that client’s of Vsimple have discovered while […]
Connect with our team.
To learn more about our services and connect with our team of experts, send us a message.